Parental Advisory

Any parent/guardian who desires to exempt his/her child from a portion of the curriculum, because it primarily involves human sexual education or human sexuality issues, may request an exemption by writing a letter to the Principal. Such exemption will be granted without penalty to the student, provided an alternative assignment is completed.