Our student-centered curriculum is enhanced by the physical design and technology-rich content of our classroom. Students move around this space as they collaborate, plan, imagine, problem-solve, manage, lead, participate, discuss, debate, and ponder with each other, the instructors, and clients.
Additional areas for students to explore include:
- Video game development
- Server-side and mobile web applications
- 3-D animation with Blender and Autodesk 3DS MAX & Maya
- Database development with PHP and MySQL
- Image/video manipulation with Adobe Master Suite
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry certificate
- Google IT Support Professional certificate
Other opportunities our students are exposed to are co-op jobs, senior capstone projects, community service projects in sending towns, SkillsUSA and BPA competitions, Linux operating system, The Stock Market Game with The Boston Globe, and field trips to local colleges and industry locations.